Monday, April 12, 2010

Hi...................

Hey Randomzzzz Whats up? I am soooo sad, happy,excited and just random! And I will tell u why:

I miss New York!!!!! Hey but i am going to Hawaii in a week the count down is on! Arent I so spoiled!!!!!!!
Saras Party

I cant wait for summer and to go boating with my bffs!
This weekend, Kendyl came to my house to stay will her parents went out of town! They left Friday so we hung out and just played! Right after school on Friday, our school was a having a day at Skate Land so we went along with our other friends. Right after that, we went to Sara's AWESOME birthday party. We played games, ate, talked and played some serious games of Jail. Saturday I woke up and was told to do chores before anything else. I did my chores then my dad took me and Kendyl to lunch and to the mall! It was great and yes we do have even more and more inside jokes. I think we drove my dad crazy with our hyper-ness! Thx kk and sara for making me have an awesome weekednd. Hye Kendyl X-tra cheese!!!!!!!! lol <3>

1 comment:

  1. I edited that pic the second one!
    ily ash <33
    that last post siounds supper funn
    aweosme :]

    ReplyDelete