Friday, April 2, 2010

New York,New York

So recently my parents took me and ONLY me to New York! It was a blast! If you asked me what my favorite part was it would probably be the subways and the underground China town! I am sooooo sad because i miss wicked and the REALLY REALLY cold breeze on my faced :(! It was probably one of my favorite vacations!

The Metropolitan Museum!
That was my favorite pic in the whole museum!
The Statue of Liberty! (look there is a bird in my picture! Its so appropriate)

Wow.......
Are you really doing that in public!?!
My favorite!

ME AND SPIDERMAN!
I LOVE WICKED!!!!!!!
I met this dude at the Roxy store in Time Square and he is my new friend!
My parents got me subway because they were eating fish and i hate fish!
That hotdog was like 2ft!

Life size DSi!
Time Square!
Time Square!
And time Square!

The Subway (which was one of my favorite parts of New York)
The Temple! Some guy named Michael Bellam.
Beautiful Central Park
Awesome Street performers

Me on the Plane!

4 comments:

  1. my jacket;D
    im wearing it now.
    YAAAAAY.
    THIS JACKET WAS IN NY.
    SMELLS LIKE THE PLANE AND EVERYTHING:D
    I didnt know your parents only took you.
    aww ash thats fun:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. u r soooo lucky! i've never been to New York!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky!! i hve never been there and even if i did go i'd hve 2 bring my sis lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will get to g to New York whenever i want when my uncle marries this billionaire chick!

    ReplyDelete