Sunday, August 29, 2010

A fun story!

This story was from a long long long time ago but its one of my favorites!
Once upon a time,
It was a half day at school and Kendyl Emily and I decided to hang out! We went to my house and my mom took us to Sub way for lunch we just got our food and i couldn't get the song sweat dreams out of my head: Turn the lights on,turn the lights on. Well there was this guy and of course Emily sings under her breathe,Get a bra on! Kendyl and I were literally on the floor dying!
We got home and some one rang the door bell.We dashed to the door and no one was there. "O boy Its Noah again! I ain't runnin!" said Kendyl. "I will",Said Emily. Emily and I ran all the way down to the green belt and caught them walking to my friends House, Connor Cook. Emily ran up to noah and saw that our best friend Jacob Olmstead was with him. She went over and stole his football.He turned around and ran after her and pushed her down to take it. Finally Kendyl shows up and is a bit confused as always lol.
We went back home and noticed that Emily's elbow was bleeding. We showed my mom and she said here is 10 dollars use it wisely at the dollar tree for revenge. We got to the dollar tree and bought our weapons: 5 cans of silly string,pop to not be thirsty, car maker and lip gloss to look cute!
We got to his house.Emily and i were covering their lawn with silly string (my dads worse night mare) while kendyl was drawing on their car with car maker we were about to leave when Noahs big brother came out side and was about to pass out. he ran inside to get his mom....... She came out and was like "Hey girlys! Aww look how cute our car is! i love it here finish up and i will go and get you a treat! We were confused especially kendyl! She came out with a plate of Nachos! ( Noahs mom is the nicest person i have ever met!) we finished up then left. We turned the corner and there was Jacob,Noah and Connor! We ran and Jacob threw the football the plate of noachos and they got all over me! Emily was MAD she dumped her orange soda on his favorite white shirt.
So after that it was pretty predictable they got in a huge sticky fight while connor kendyl and i where just sitting there laughing while noah was trying to get us wet! After the asked us if we wanted to go to Lowe's with them to play hide n go seek with some of noahs big brothers friends. We ran home and got all pretty then left again. IT WAS SO FUN! But i felt bad for connor because he his under this fuzzy mattress stuff which he was itchy for the rest of the day :[ The Lowe's employees were about to call the cops on us :[ so we left.
So we met Noah's older bro at Fresh and easy to get sample cause we were hungry:p
We left and there was this creepy guy with his girl friend on his lap and.... they were kissing..... a lot....... haha. There was this dirt area that we rand through but this guys told us to get off and he almost call d the cops.I PROMISE I AM A GOOD PERSON!!!!! Then the Boys j walked of course!
We played football with the boys then we all went home! :[
That was the funnest day of my life!<333

1 comment: