Monday, September 27, 2010

Best night eva!



Friday was an awesome night! So I woke up and got in my pretty designer jeans and went to Panther Pride Day. Hehe! After, Kamrie and I came back to my house and we saw our BFF who freaking moved to Pine top! Why would anyone want to live there? jk =] So after she left, we went to kendyls house. Sara,Camryn,Cheree,Kendyl,Kamrie,Alyssa and I watched the Poltergis. AHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH IT WAS SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!!!!! WE LAUGHED THE ENTIRE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!! Its sooooooo fake! ahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahaha "They're here" "baby, don't go towards the light!" HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHZAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAGAGA om gosh good times! Then we played jail and Sara and I were it:

Ashlyn: They're here
Alyssa:BOOM! (GUNSHOT) Where>?!?!?!??!?!!??!

AHHAHAHA i love my alyssa!


(Walking up the stairs)
(Fart)
Sara: Eww
Ashlyn: Do we need to do that again??
ahhaha i<3usara
Best night of my lyfe!
I <3>

~Ashlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment